- I’d like to renovate my kitchen, where should I begin?
- Do I need to hire a designer?
- Can a contemporary kitchen work in a traditional home?
- If I want top quality cabinet doors, should I opt for wood?
- Do you sell appliances?
- How long does the entire Kitchen design and installation process take?
- What kind of return can I expect from my kitchen?
If you know which appliances you’ll be incorporating into your kitchen, note their measurements. If you have floor plans of your home, bring them along. And finally, consider your budget ahead of time so that we can work towards it right from the start. Whether you have $20,000 to spend or $120,000, we’re confident in our ability to help bring your dream kitchen to life.
If you prefer a painted finish, we strongly suggest MDF. Thanks to our state-of-the-art equipment, we can now produce one-piece MDF doors that look as beautiful as wood. What’s more, they offer greater longevity – at a better price point. Today most designers and architects recommend MDF over wood for painted and faux finishes.